Thursday 30 November 2017

December Block - HSTs again

If, by any chance, you are having Half Square Triangle withdrawal, I'm only too happy to point you in that direction.  Once again I'm linking to the brilliant Jeni Baker's Half Square Triangle Block of the Month Quilt Along which is on her blog, incolororder.com  Her blog is fab and worth visiting regularly.

We are making the March block this time which you can find here.  If anyone knows what the name of the block is, I'd be interested to know.


Jeni makes her HSTs using the traditional method or the alternative method (great tutorials) and for this block please remember to trim them to 3.5". 

As regards colour we would like the background to be white or white on white with three print fabrics.  You have free rein with the colours. Could you please send the completed blocks to us by 30th December so that we can use them when we next meet on January 6th.

There was a new addition to my family yesterday and he has fallen for me.  The downside to that is it's taking me an age to type this blog and actually making the block was interesting...but I'm determined that he will not be won over by my dog whispering husband!!! If I have to nurse him all day, feed him his dinner piece by piece, carry him up the scary steps to the garden, then I will...



Isn't he gorgeous!

It just remains for me to thank you for your support during 2017 and to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Happy Sewing

1 comment:

  1. so adorable and so regal. He is really a king Charles isn't he ?

    ReplyDelete